A beautiful island where is totally different from the city of Hong Kong.
There are so many seafood restaurants, you should try one. Seafood there are fresh and juicy.
after having some food, I recommend to rent a bike or just walk around the island.
A good place to relax and experience the different atmosphere in Hong Kong.
A must visit tourism spot in hong kong.
|Hours of Operation:||
|Listing Type:||Activities - Sightseeing|
Community Submitted Photos: (Add a Photo)
Location Information:Address: Lamma Island, Islands Distict, Hong Kong, China
District: Islands, NT
Country: Hong Kong
Lamma Island Hong Kong can be reached by a number of ferries.
The most frequent departure point is from Central on Hong Kong Island.
Central (Hong Kong Island) and Yung Shue Wen (Lamma)
This is the main ferry service to Lamma island and Yung Shue Wen is the Island’s biggest, in a small sense, village.
- Frequency – Ferries are usually every hour, while peak times, rush hour in the mornings and evenings, seeing services as often every twenty minutes. (there is an extremely limited overnight service)
- Travel Time – 20mins
- Fare – HK$14.50 - HK$20
Central (Hong Kong Island) – Sok Kwu Wan (Lamma)
- Frequency – Ferries run every ninety minutes for a total of 10 ferries a day.
- Travel Time – 35mins
- Fare – HK$17.70 – HK$25
Aberdeen (Hong Kong Island) – Yung Shue Wan (Lamma)
- Frequency – Around 11 services a day.
- Travel Time – 15 mins [l]Fare – HK$12.80
Aberdeen (Hong Kong Island) – Mo Tat Wan (Lamma) – Sok Kwu Wan(Lamma)
- Frequency - Around 14 services daily.
- Travel Time – 30 mins
- Fare – HK$9.20 – HK$13.80